Friday, March 14, 2008

Up fall down start.

The tone of interpretation can make all the difference.. as sad as it is. It's a worldly standard I guess. I tend to tune out and find ways to prove myself right and divert focus to how much better a message can be delivered, where in reality, I totally end up missing what could be super relevant and impacting information. Blahhh. It's a pride thing.

Do yourself a favor and watch everything is spiritual by Rob Bell. It's worth however much it costs, I can tell you that.

Dumbfounding: the impact of straight up love. Sometimes I'll spend hours.. days.. on just over thinking what to say to get my point across, to make some lasting impression that'll change perspective.. when all I really need to do is show LOVE. It's interesting how much more meaningful revelation is when realized on a personal level. Fuck convincing, love will always speak louder than any fancy word I can come up with.. or whatever the case may be. ...saves time too.

Human relationship is freaking endless & everything is spiritual.

This new laptop is the upstart of my insomnia again.. or the downfall of sleep, whatever floats your raft. & with that said, I'm off to sleep.. only to wake up in a few hours for work. I don't wanna talk about it.

Goodnight.
Love God Love people.


Dicky.

1 comment:

Amartin said...

Dicky, good stuff. Interpretation a lot of times becomes justification. We interpret the way we want things to read for various reasons. weird. How to conquer that? No idea, but i do believe we do take things and make them more complicated, when actuality there quite simple (to a certain extent). There is a lot of times in the New Testament, when God says straight up this and that, and the disciples are like "word". Simple and accepted.

Secondly, Love is a crazy revolutionary concept I agree. You should read Irresistible Revolution, if you haven't already. Crazy stuff. I think as Christians we speak a lot about loving our neighbor, without actually figuring out what that looks like. Besides the one time a year charity donation or the homeless one dollar give away, what does a life truly dedicated to Loving our neighbor look like in all aspects of life. thought to ponder. Peace my brotha.