Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bears Eat Beets.

Today I want to quit smoking.

It is interesting that the WRATH of God is somehow always left out of your younglife leader's 15 minute repeat. Not to throw stones or anything.. I'm just putting it out there. I guess you can say it's just becoming more and more evident how unnecessarily unspeakable this particular fact has become.. for me anyway.

But it can be a hell of a thing to realize that God hates you.. just as He loves you.
(thank you praxis)

One thing is for sure, however. It sure doesn't sell well. &I guess that's why I'm not a salesman.. regardless of how priceless TRUTH is.

Hm.

Today I learned that light, well photons, don't follow Newtonian laws of physics.. and neither does anything else outside the earth.. like the universe. &Ya I know that sounds incredibly nerdy but if you think about it.. ITS INSANE. Its almost incomprehensible. For example, a neutron star can weigh 100 million tons (because of its extreme gravitational pull) ...and fit a teaspoon. Cracked out or what? Explain me that... wait, you can't.
(thank you rob bell)

welp my Office theme song ringtone should be done (lol shut it. I'm addicted.) so I'm out.. hopefully I'll be using this regularly now that I own a laptop finally, no promises though.

have a great day. God loves (and hates) you. :]

Dicky.

No comments: